MelorK goes Crazy!!

Malaysian gal on Malaysian Life....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Starting Over

In case anyone wondering of the time lapse between my first and second posting, it is due to my own forgetfulness. I totally forgot about the existence of my blog : ), until when I decided to sign in recently. Suprise! Suprise! I already have a blog : ). Being absent minded surely makes life interesting.

Anyway, the interest in blogging was sparked again due to a couple of reasons:

a) a number of my friends is into blogging and I really like to put my two cents in at their side. Unfortunately the way to do that is to sign as a user since most of them didn't allow anonymous comments.

b) Lots of available time due to my transition as a student to employment : ). If u did not catch the subtle hint yet, it means at the moment I am unemployed. Nothing to worry since I already got a job. I have not started it yet since I want to take a break from the hectic pace of studying (that's a riot) and the perpetually busy life as an auditor . (that's what my future job is)

I haven't decided yet what kind of direction my blog would take. Most likely it would be a reflection of my image and personal thoughts on various thing. Expect more things or should I say postings in the near future as MelorK get comfortable with this blogging thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home