MelorK goes Crazy!!

Malaysian gal on Malaysian Life....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Haze

Today I am working in the city centre itself. In fact it is quite near to KLCC. As I walk towards the building where my colleagues had decided to go for lunch, it was quite difficult for me to breath properly. The haze is still there... Not to mention the normal heavy smoke that comes out of the vehicles.

Sigh... It is not a win win situation for us. You can't stay indoors too long since the air conditioner is not that good for you. You need the (at least) occasional fresh air. However when you go out, what do you get?... Anything but fresh air.

Sigh.. I truly hope that the situation would improve soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 pm, Blogger SooHK said...

Try sms Susilo the president of indonesia for answer hahaha... His hand phone are suppose to be publicly published... refer to the lounge on my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home